Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Once A Myth by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)Once A Myth by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh. My. Goshhhh!! Pepper Winters is the queen of angst!! Step aside Jethro and Nila, Sullivan and Eleanor are coming in!!

My goodness, the angst between Sullivan and Eleanor is so intense! Talk about nail biting the entire time! Seriously, if you have a pair of gloves, put them on. Your nails will thank you later! Pepper Winters' writing keeps you on the edge of your seat! It pulls you in completely. You may even feel like your one of the characters. I was totally transfixed while reading, Once A Myth. Once I finished and came up for air, I had to remind myself where I was. I love how her stories can be similar and yet so different! I’m so excited that this is a longer series because it’s going to be so good! I’ll never want it to end!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment