Tuesday, February 4, 2020

TROUBLE (Dogwood Lane, #3) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)Trouble by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great read by Adriana Locke! I have fallen in love with the small town of Dogwood Lane and the wonderful characters that call it home. This is the third book in this series of stand-alones, and I just can’t get enough. I adored Penn and Avery. How could anyone not fall in love with Penn? It was so much fun to watch him fall for Avery. His inner monologue had me laughing out loud. Who would have known how genuine and romantic Penn could be. He was not only sexy and fun, he was swoonalicious! It was great to see their story come together and to feel the love between them. Avery’s Aunt Harper was a hoot and of course it was great to hear from Dane and Trevor. I’m hoping Matt and Jake get a story. Sweet Matt and cocky Jake deserve a Dogwood Lane romance too! Whatever Adriana Locke decides to write next, I can’t wait to read it. Until then, I highly recommend this book, this series!

~ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment