Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Beautifully Scarred by H.P. Davenport ~ Review by Juls

Beautifully ScarredBeautifully Scarred by H.P. Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“Life leaves us with scars. Our scars show the battles in which we fought. Some we have lost. Some we have won.”

I knew H.P. Davenport was going to do amazing with this story. The synopsis grabbed my attention from the beginning. The story had me intrigued at the first paragraph!! Beautifully Scarred is such an emotional story that I’m sure many will love. Yes, it is sad. Yes, some may have some triggers. But honestly, it is completely worth it if you give it a try. It shows how someone can come from a severe situation and still find beauty in the end. I loved it, and I love how the title is the perfect name for a beautiful job well done!

- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment