Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Bullseye by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

BullseyeBullseye by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Seriously... seriously? Monica James!!! What have you been eating?? You are on FIRE!!!! I just don’t know how you do it! Your stories are just getting better and better. Every book I’m like... there’s no way she can top this. But I’m wrong. So very wrong. Because you completely blew this one out of the park. It was beyond amazing! Just everything about it was on point. The alpha, the intensity, the suspense! Wow! Plus, that ending! O.M.G!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I just KNOW you are going to follow that up with something epic! I am going to be dying.. dying while I wait for book 2 in April!!! Anyone looking for a scorned brother looking for revenge... Bullseye is a MUST!!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment