Monday, February 24, 2020

JUST ONE YEAR by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Just One YearJust One Year by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a sweet, heart warming read! I really enjoyed Caleb and Teagan's story. Such a funny meet cute for these too. I would have been mortified if that happened to me! Caleb is super yummy. I imagined the gorgeous cover model, Chase Mattson while reading:) My favorite parts were the emails between Caleb and Teagan and how Caleb would rewrite them. It was hilarious! I love Penelope Ward's books because they not only have heart, but also humor. There were definitely quite a few times I found myself laughing out loud. I always enjoy her stories. They take me away from my everyday stresses and relax my mind while touching my heart with her endearing storylines and relatable characters. If you are looking for a fun, light read that is not heavy in drama, Just One Year is for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I highly recommend!
♥ Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment