Sunday, February 9, 2020

TANGLE (Dogwood Lane, #2) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)Tangle by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this meet cute story! It was so funny how Haley and Trevor’s story started. Over a doughnut! Haley was so passionate about food. A girl of my own tribe, lol. Oooohhhhh, I loved Trevor! There was something so strong and sexy about him. I don’t know if it was his voice or his words. Yes, his voice! I had the opportunity to read and listen to this book with Whisper Sync. It was so awesome! I was able to read while comfy in my bed and then listen while on the road. Because of that, I really was able to connect with both Haley and Trevor. Hearing their voices brought me that much closer to them. As if they were real! Lol. I adored this couple. Haley was so much fun. I loved how she got Trevor all riled up. She really did a number on him. Trevor never had a chance. He fell hard and it was so entertaining to watch. If you haven’t been to Dogwood Lane, you should definitely check it out. There is a whole lot going on and the men are the main attraction. I promise, you’ll love it!

~Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment