Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hawthorne's Calm by M.A. DeOlmos : Review by Juls

Hawthorne's Calm (Oceans Trilogy, #3)Hawthorne's Calm by M.A. DeOlmos
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


***** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review *****

4 Stars!

Once again I loved everyone in this story! I still...even at this point, can not say if I'm an Ocean fan or a Law fan! Hmm....maybe that makes me BOTH!!! They are both different, but the same in their own way, if that even makes sense!

Liv and Dulce are just as funny. I think I liked Liv the best in this book! She seriously was a crack up when it came to her eating habits and how she would just ramble on whenever she got nervous. She can be in the middle of a serious conversation and all of a sudden start thinking about what she wants to eat. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does that! The connection that the girls have is really cute. Their friendship is so natural and they start to feel more like a family as time goes on. They are there for each other and are willing to do just about anything for one another without a second thought.

Law and Ocean are just as close in this book as they were in Oceans Collide and Ocean Submerged. Book 2 ends with Ocean getting a surprise on his door step that he can't seem to figure out how to deal with. Throughout the book Ocean is struggling with the different twist and turns that are going on in his life. Law is there for him, like a brother, and tells him exactly what Ocean needs to hear to get him through.

I really enjoyed this story. I feel like it was my favorite of the 3. I loved that even though each individual couple is going through their own situations in their relationship, they are still there for one another creating a stronger bond then before. Once again, as always, Law has a way with words....


"Blue when I'm done with you, the only thing you'll ever remember entering and ruining you is Lawrence fucking Hawthorne."


However, this time around...Ocean's words take the topping on the cake!


"Baby, your insecurity doesn't fit you well. Let me take you inside and I'll show you how much I love you. Let me penetrate you so deep that when you think about yourself, all you'll see is the million and one ways I love you. Let me imprint the way I love you so deep that when I'm not around, you'll want to be alone for hours trying to make yourself come as hard as I make you come."


I LOVED IT!!!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment