Friday, December 12, 2014

Lies Unspoken by Lisa De Jong: Review by Lys

Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love, #1)Lies Unspoken by Lisa De Jong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Love isn't defined by what you deserve. It's about finding that one person you know you can't live without and never letting them go."~Lila

Lila Fields has just had her broken by her high school sweetheart. Looking to start over and be the woman she is determined to be, she leaves her small hometown and moves to Chicago. In flight, she meets the beautiful, charming Pierce Stanley. He has Christian Grey written all over him! He is confident, sexy, and successful...best of all, he wants Lila.

Expecting to mend her broken heart alone after a friend offers Lila a place to stay while they are out of the country, Lila is shocked to find out that her friend's hot, arrogant brother will be her new roommate. Blake Stone is all Kellan Kyle. He is a drop dead gorgeous artist that oozes sex appeal. He too wants to make Lila his.

When Lila finds herself torn between these two very different amazing men, the line between what is true and what is not, will ultimately set destiny in motion.

"Blake warned me. I didn't listen. Pierce offered to catch me, but I'd already fallen."~Lila

This is my first novel by Lisa DeJong book and I REALLY enjoyed it. This girl can write angst like the best of them! The intimate scenes in this novel were off the charts sexy. The relationship between Lila and Blake and then Lila and Pierce was perfect. Lisa took 2 different types of book boyfriends and developed them beautifully. I am torn as to who I want Lila to pick! I loved both men and I am so anxious to find out how it will all play out in book 2. This is a great start to what I foresee as a great series. I would definitely recommend this book to fans of sexy alpha billionaires and hot artist...especially to anyone who loves a good love triangle!

"He's my air, my water...everything I need is right here."~Lila

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment