Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Surrendered (She Who Dares, #3) by LP Lovell: Review by Lys

Surrendered (She Who Dares, #3)Surrendered by LP Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Love. It can be found in the most unlikely of places, from the most unsuspecting individuals. It has the ability to completely break you, or utterly complete you."~Lilly

Surrendered is the epic conclusion to the She Who Dares Series and it was just that...EPIC!! This was such a great series that I loved from the start. LP Lovell wrote a beautiful trilogy about one woman's fight for life and one man's will to risk everything to give her a happily ever after.

"Love is war for which we willingly bleed. Willing sacrifice. Walls are smashed to the ground, and hearts captured. Love is the Holy Grail for which we all strive. True love and true happiness are one in the same."~Lilly

Like Besieged and Conquered, Surrendered is filled with raw emotion. I laughed. I cried. I swooned.

One minute I was nervous to read what was going to happen next, and then the next minute, I was having to fan myself! LP Lovell can definitely write some super steamy sexy scenes! There were a few ongoing twist in this series that played out well. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't follow your typical storyline.

I absolutely loved the character development in this series. You will fall head over hills for Theo and wish that Lilly was your best friend. These books would not be the same without Harry, Molly, George, and Hugo. There was so much to each character that they could easily carry their own book. I would love a book about Harry. I think there is so much about him that we still don't know and his intensity would make for one HOT book! A love triangle between Harry, Hugo, and Molly would be AMAZING!

I would definitely recommend this book to fans of books with yummy billionaire alpha males and strong feisty heroines. If you liked the Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher, I think you will love this one too!

"My road to happiness has been fought with difficulty. I have been Besieged. I have Conquered my fears, and I have Surrendered to this strange thing we call love, and in doing so, I have found courage I didn't even know I had."~Lilly

♥Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment