Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pure Punishment by T.L. Smith: Review by Lys

Pure PunishmentPure Punishment by T.L. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Looking for a psychological thriller with a hot bad boy? Look no further...this book is for you! Pure Punishment is about two distinctively different women. One is a seductive temptress righting the evils of the world, and the other, an innocent college student. What they have in common is an encounter with one tall, dark, and handsome man. Don't be fooled...this is by far NOT a love triangle! I don't want to tell you too much about the storyline because it has a twist that I do not want to ruin for you, but know that it is dark, edgy, and it will keep you wondering what the hell is going on! I really enjoyed this book because it was different from what I normally read and it had me trying to figure out the storyline and what the connection was between the characters. It was well written, entertaining, and I would definitely recommend it to fans of dark reads...especially fans of Ker Dukey. I look forward to more from T.L. Smith.

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment