Sunday, December 14, 2014

Justified (Alfha Law Firm, #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds: Review by Lys

Justified (Alfha Law Firm, #1)Justified by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars!!!

Wow! Talk about a first impact sentence! When I read the first sentence in this novella, I was like...OH MY! Talk about getting straight to the point! This is not only my first novella, but also the first book I have read by Aurora Rose Reynolds. I have heard many good things about this author so I was very excited to be offered an ARC for a honest review.

Although I am not sure that novellas are for me, this one was non-stop! From the moment Nolan meets Chloe, he is instantly in love with her and set on making her his. When someone from Nolan's past is determined to break their connection, Nolan will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves.

If you like foul mouthed alpha males, then you will love this dirty talking lawyer from the Alfha Law Firm. It appears that the firm is filled with quite a few delicious men! I'm looking forward to Carter's story in book 2, Liability. This is definitely a quick, suspenseful, dirty little read that I enjoyed and would recommend!

♥ Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment