Monday, August 14, 2017

CRAVE (Part 1) by E.K. Blair: Review by Lys

Crave: Part One (Crave Duet, #1)Crave: Part One by E.K. Blair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! I don't even know what to say. To say that this story line pushed my limits is an understatement. It was not all hearts and flowers like I thought it was going to be. Kason and Ady's relationship was nothing short of complicated. At first, Kason's issues turned me off to him as I am unfamiliar with his demons. But as I read, my heart opened up to him and tried to understand his pain. I found myself in his corner, rooting for him, cheering for him and Ady as a couple. Then the floor dropped out from underneath me, and my heart was in my throat. Not once, but twice, I was left wondering how Kason and Ady will survive the events that took place. This is my first E.K. Blair novel, and she has captivated me with Crave. I am on pins and needles, anxiously awaiting Crave, Part 2. October cannot come soon enough!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment