Monday, August 28, 2017

Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4) by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fallen Heir is a MUST read! An ILST FAVORITE!

HOLY HELL! Erin Watt sure knows how to write a story that will leave you breathless! I don't even know what to say... THAT ENDING! Once again, this author duo had me gasping for air and throwing my Kindle over their last three words. They suck you into their story, consume you with their characters, and then leave you begging for more! I am in complete shock and denial right now. These Royals continue to #RUIN me!

#4 in The Royals Series, the tangled web of deceit and betrayal continues to weave and this time, no one is left untouched. Between our beloved Royals, the students of Astor Park Prep, and all the drama, this book had me on edge from start to finish. Cracked Kingdom is sure to be the MOST coveted book of 2018!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment