Friday, August 18, 2017

LIFE PLUS ONE by Rachel Robinson: Review by Lys

Life Plus OneLife Plus One by Rachel Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! Life Plus One is an emotional, EPIC love story. Ben and Harper's relationship is one that not only survived the test of time, but also, love, loss... life. The push and pull between these two just about gutted me. At times, their story was so heart breaking. I ached for Ben. I LOVED Ben! So many times I wanted to throw my Kindle and strangle Harper. I understood her fears, but it was Ben. Perfect, sweet, SEXY Ben! Their best friend romance consumed me and kept me up into the wee hours of the morning as I devoured their story. Rachel Robinson continues to captivate me with her Real Seal Novels. I can't wait to read what's next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment