Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WAR (Wrong, #4) by LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole: Review by Lys

War (Wrong Book 4)War by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! What a ride! War was non-stop; full of suspense, passion, and heartache. Jude Pearson continues to captivate me with his intense alpha sex appeal. Good grief, this man is beyond HOT! War is the perfect conclusion to a story that has consumed me from the very beginning. I have devoured each and every book and I still want more. I mean seriously, you can NEVER have enough Jude! I'll be honest, I was incredibly nervous as to how Jude and Tor's story would end. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Once you start, you won't be able to put it down! Although I am sad to say goodbye to these two beloved characters, I can't wait to read Ronan's story. There will never be another Jude Pearson, but I am so looking forward to BAD!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment