Thursday, August 24, 2017

In this Breeze by Kathleen Mare'e ~ Review by Juls

In this BreezeIn this Breeze by Kathleen MareƩ
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!

It's been a while since I've read a love triangle and In This Breeze has reminded me how much I love them! I love the feeling I get when I read about two opposite guys. I just don't know who I love more when it comes to Ethan and Jase. I just want both! Ethan, Jase, and Breanna all grew up as best friends. Breanna was one lucky girl to have both guys looking out for her. Ethan is the golden boy that girls dream about and Jase is the bad boy that every girl wants to take out for a ride! One thing they both have in common, is the love they have for Bree. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for when it comes to Bree. I know Ethan has warmed my heart, but Jase has my heart beating out of my chest! As for the ending... really??? Then the sneak peek of Midnight Rain on top of that?? OMG!! I can't wait to read book 2 to see what's going to happen next in The Lakeshore University Series!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment