Wednesday, August 16, 2017

DRUNK DIAL by Peneolpe Ward: Review by Lys

Drunk DialDrunk Dial by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whenever I begin a Penelope Ward book, I just want to squeal with delight. Just reading the first chapter of Drunk Dial got me all excited with anticipation because I knew that Landon and Rana's story was going to be AMAZING. Penelope Ward has a special way of humanizing her characters so that the reader can relate to them. I instantly connected with Landon and Rana. I adored their story. Full of heart, their story had me laughing out loud and swooning on many occasions. I absolutely adored Landon's notes to Rana. Through those notes, I was able to truly appreciate Landon. One of my favorite things about Penelope Ward's writing is how she is able to make each of her heroes unique in their own way. All incredibly sexy, yet all perfectly different.

Like Landon said, their story was a lot like the Rubik's Cube - colorful and complicated. I have no doubt that fans of Penelope Ward, new and old, will LOVE Drunk Dial. I read it in one sitting and I could not get enough of this sweet couple. They melted my heart. Drunk Dial has all the feels that romance readers have come to love. Like all of Penelope Ward's books, this is a MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment