Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Edge of Us by Veronica Larsen ~ Review by Juls

The Edge of UsThe Edge of Us by Veronica Larsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3.5 Stars!

When I read the synopsis for The Edge of Us, I was thinking it was going to be a love triangle. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't the case. I only say unfortunately, because I really like love triangles! However, I did feel at one point in the story it gave me a glimpse of one, but for just a few minutes, so that was nice! I'd say The Edge of Us is more about forgiveness and second chances. I liked Mila, and I loved Andrew! Cole was nice to read about too, but for some reason I gravitated towards Andrew more. I'm really hoping to read more about Andrew in upcoming stories from this author!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment