Sunday, April 29, 2018

Finding Us by K.S. Marshall - Review by Juls

Finding Us (Lost and Found Part Two)Finding Us by K.S. Marshall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Intense Stars!!

I’m done! I now know the conclusion to Derrick and Alina’s story! Every bit of it was worth the wait! It starts off with just as much intensity that Losing Her ended with. Derrick once again graces us with his alpha attitude and Jason really keeps us on our toes. There are some things that Alina does that I wish she didn’t because it kind of changed my perception of her. I do understand why she did them, but it was still hard for me to agree with. There were moments I almost felt sorry for Jason. I think he would have turned out to be a good person if it weren’t for his past haunting him. I think if he didn’t lose his first love things may have been different for him. When we get flash backs of him and Faye, I almost started to like him. That’s what was good about Finding Us! One minute your falling for the bad boy, then the good boy turns bad, meanwhile your just trying to figure it all out along the way. I really had mixed emotions throughout the entire story when it came to Derrick, Jason and Alina. I believe I had a love/hate relationship with all three at some point. To me, that’s what makes a great story, because no matter what, you will always be on your toes waiting for the next scandal to be revealed! That is exactly what keeps us coming back for more!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment