Tuesday, April 24, 2018

INTREPID by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Intrepid (A Vigilantes Spinoff)Intrepid by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell! This was such an INTENSE read! There are many authors that can write a good, dark story, but only a few write suspense like Keri Lake. This book had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I did not want to put it down! Intrepid is a dark and disturbing tale of sweet revenge. So perfectly written that it simultaneously pushes your boundaries and pulls at your heart strings. Ty the anti-hero is broken, broody, and bad-ass! He is sex-on-a-stick with a side of pure vulnerability. Keri Lake could not have picked a better cover model for Ty. Those eyes! I can not tell you enough how much I enjoyed this book. I devoured it as it consumed my every thought. Days later, I am still thinking about it! The storyline is gritty and delicious and the steam is H.O.T! It will grab a hold of you and not let you go. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment