Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sinister Love by T.L. Smith ~ Review by Juls

Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)Sinister Love by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!

I’m so glad that T.L Smith didn’t let me down when it came to Ryken helping Saskia get out of the situation she was in. In my review for Distorted Love, I mentioned that I hoped I didn’t lose faith in Ryken. I’m ecstatic to say... I didn’t!! In fact, the little nugget he had up his sleeve to help Saskia was H.O.T!! We all know he’s a bad ass, but that scene was so intense, sweaty, and brutal. It made everything that much better!! I will say that enjoyed Distorted Love a little more, but I think it’s because there was so much more angst between Ryken and Saskia. I feel that Sinister Love started out really intense, but half way through, it turned into more of a love story. I personally would have liked a little more action in the second half of the book. However, I understand that T.L probably wanted to end this duet with a HEA. So... all in all, I think Distorted Love and Sinister Love will not go unnoticed! They really do have everything a reader would want between both stories. I’d recommend you 1-click these now!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment