Wednesday, April 4, 2018

THE THIEF by Kate McCarthy: Review by Lys

The ThiefThe Thief by Kate McCarthy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! What a ride! Another thrilling story full of heart and soul in this tantalizing spin-off to Kate McCarthy's amazing Give Me Series. Although there are a few guest characters from her previous novels, The Thief can be read and fully enjoyed as a standalone. This hero and heroine have everything they need to satisfy all your requirements for a great read!

Kelly Daniels is ALL man. He is everything I love in a biker. He's rough, tough, and sexy as hell! He oozes confidence, sexuality, and is always ready to throw down. Ace Jones is a wild cat. She is smart, sassy, and no one, even Kelly, is going to tell her what to do. Together, these two are up against time and a past that won't allow them to be free. Life and love are on the line in what turns out to be a great start to a brand new series by this amazing author.

The Thief was everything I hoped for and more. I am never disappointed when I pick up a Kate McCarthy novel. Her writing is flawless; her stories are captivating and all consuming. Her heroes and heroines are bad-ass and continue to mesmerize me with their relatable, real life personalities. Kate McCarthy is a #1-click author for me, and I cannot wait to read what she writes next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment