Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Boy and His Ribbon by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

The Boy and His Ribbon (The Ribbon Duet, #1)The Boy and His Ribbon by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

I am so in love with Pepper Winters’ writing! I LOVED The Boy and His Ribbon! It took me longer to read because I had a few things going on in my life, but when ever I got the chance to read, the minute I started, it was hard to stop. The Boy and His Ribbon has Pepper Winters name written all over it. While I was reading, all I could think about was her Indebted Series. Not because it was the same story line, but because it was THAT good! The Indebted Series is my top series written by her and this is now a close second. I loved the creativity that Ren had growing up while taking care of himself and Ribbon. To think a young boy could think of the things he did to survive. I was blown away. I loved that he instantly took in the life he was given and created something so humbling. He was a true fighter and a survivor. I liked seeing him grow over the years; figuring life out on his own. It really was an eye opener to see things the way he did. I loved that as time moved on, he always stayed true to himself when it came to society. He never turned away from the life he grew up in and still yearned for. I loved everything about this story! It kept me smiling and laughing when ever there was any bickering between him and Ribbon. While growing up, his personality was great. As he turned into a man, it was hard not to fall in love with him. He truly sacrificed everything to give Ribbon the best life possible. Their bond was amazing. Together they accomplished so much even though they were so young. This is seriously a great story, and I can’t wait for book 2, The Girl and Her Ren. I’m so excited to continue their story and read their conclusion! Knowing Pepper Winters, it’s going to be so INTENSE!! I’m sure I will love every minute of it!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment