Thursday, April 5, 2018

THE END ZONE by L.J. Shen: Review by Lys

The End ZoneThe End Zone by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The End Zone is sweet, sexy, and full of all the angst that L.J. Shen puts into her novels. This fun, friends to lovers novella, is the perfect read for a day at the beach or to snuggle up with on the couch. Sage and Jolie light up the pages with their chemistry and remind you of the excitement of falling in love.

That extended epilogue? That was everything! L.J. Shen writes thee best intense intimate scenes. I mean seriously, have you read Vicious? I think there was a little Vicious in Sage at the end there, and I savored every single minute of it! One word...HOT!

OH! Let's not forget the surprise bonus content. It is going to blow fans of L.J. Shen away. I cannot wait!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment