Tuesday, December 10, 2019

BEST MAN by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Best ManBest Man by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!!

I really, really liked this story! I liked the way it was written. It was different and unique and it kept my interest from beginning to end. I especially liked that it took place in Colorado where I live, so it was super fun that I was familiar with the places that were mentioned. I liked Lia, but I LOVED Miles. But is that a surprise? Nope! Katy Evans creates the BEST heroes. They are always manly, witty, and super delicious! There was something so mysterious and sexy about him. Like Lia, I was trying to figure him out! It was so much fun to watch them walk the fine line of love and hate. It led to some intense scenes. All I'm going to say is... THAT scene at the rest stop. HOLY HOTCAKES! Their dialogue was entertaining, and I really enjoyed how everything worked out in the end. You can always count on a Katy Evans novel to exceed all your romance expectations. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment