Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Landon & Shay Part Two by Brittainy C. Cherry ~ Review by Juls

Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)Landon & Shay: Part Two by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first met Brittainy C. Cherry, I completely lost it. I full on ugly cried and she graciously gave me the biggest hug. Honestly, I really didn’t expect to react that way when I first met her. But as I continue to read these amazing stories that she writes. I can see why I did. Every story I have read has emotionally consumed me. So it was only fitting that when I met her, I would be emotional as well. Her stories are truly beautiful and sometimes beautifully broken. Beautiful nonetheless. I’m sure there’s nothing I can say about Landon & Shay that you probably haven’t already read from someone else’s review. I promise if you pick up a book from Brittainy you will not be disappointed. I have read many of her stories and have fallen in love with each and every one of them. The conclusion to Landon and Shay’s story was perfect. But again, being that it’s from this author, that’s no big surprise. So if you have not been able to read any of her stories, I highly recommend that you read not only this one, but all of her amazing books! I promise, you’ll love her, times two!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment