Tuesday, December 10, 2019

HOUSE OF SCARLETT by Meghan March: Review by Lys

House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)House of Scarlett by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2 is here! I fell in love with Legend and Scarlett, and I couldn't wait to get my hands and eyes on this. I liked how in this book we were given a different look at who Legend is and what makes him tick. I love how he took care of Scarlett. It showed a vulnerability to Legend that I didn't see initially. I also enjoyed how Scarlett began to let her guard down and started to find comfort and safety in Legend. I just love these two together! But as the story continues, the plot thickens. Not to mention THAT ENDING! Holy hell, I was not expecting that. I can't wait to see where this storyline takes me and how it all comes together. Meghan March is such an amazing storyteller, and I have no doubt the conclusion is going to be mind blowing!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment