Monday, December 9, 2019

Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward ~ Review by Juls

Dirty LettersDirty Letters by Vi Keeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was so excited and thankful when I received a paperback of Dirty Letters at my front door! I couldn't wait to start, so I dived right in and finished it in about a day and a half. It was really good! Griffin was so sweet. I loved the letters and how they continued throughout the story. They were definitely a cute addition to the storyline and made me feel really connected to the characters. I liked how their letters progressed from sweet and innocent, to hot and steamy. I loved how accommodating Griffin was and how important it was to him to make Luca feel safe and comfortable. He really came through for her and helped her heal. This really was a cute and easy read that I’m sure many will enjoy!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment