Monday, December 30, 2019

Treacherous by Alex Grayson ~ Review by Juls

TreacherousTreacherous by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"You have completely fucking consumed me, Rylee Harper.” 

 Only I want to say... Zayden Michaels. Because my gosh, he consumed me in every way! Zayden has to be one of the hottest bad boys I’ve come across in awhile. And he’s a kid in high school! But damn! The attitude, the fighting, even the asshole persona he gives off is hot as heck! I’m telling you! If your looking for some hot aggression, look no more! All you have to do is download this and just thank me later! Believe me, I couldn’t put this book down. Yes, Zayden has a lot to do with that. But the story was so good, and I liked watching Zayden and Rylee’s story unfold! I should have known this was going to be good, because what can we expect? Alex Grayson and Melissa Toppen are some awesome authors! Treacherous is all the proof you’ll need!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment