Tuesday, December 3, 2019

KINGS OF CARRION by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Kings of Carrion (Juniper Unraveling, #3)Kings of Carrion by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! Just as I expected... an EPIC conclusion to Valdys and Cali's story! Kings of Carrion had me on the edge of my seat. It was super intense and well worth the hours I stayed up late into the night reading. I did not want to put it down! The world and the characters that the author created were incredible. Freakin' phenomenal! The writing is fluid and flawless. As I read, it was like watching a movie, if not like, being in the story myself. Everything was simply PERFECT! I loved Cali, Valdys, and the others that joined them for this thrilling finale. That being said, let's not forget that ending! Ugh, I haven't cried over a character in a long time, but this one got me real good. The epilogue couldn't have been any better. It healed my heart and gave me peace. Now, I just need something for this book hangover!

Kings of Carrion is a MUST read. Even if you have never read a dystopian novel, don't let that deter you. If you are a fan of dark romantic suspense novels with intense alphas and strong heroines, I highly recommend Valdys and Cali's story. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment