Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A SECRET FOR A SECRET by Helena Hunting

A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)A Secret for a Secret by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What are fun, sweet, and steamy read! I love Helena Hunting's stories. They always have the perfect amount of heart, humor, and heat. I have really enjoyed this All In series of stand-alones. I adored Rook and Bishop, but I think King may be my favorite and that says a lot. He speaks to my rule following heart! I loved the dynamic between King and Queenie. It was fun to see how they related to each other and how they complimented each other's personalities. There were definitely some laugh out loud moments and some seriously sexy scenes. I love a good rom-com and A Secret For A Secret was everything I hoped for. This is the perfect story to get lost in, and I can't wait for more from this amazing author!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment