Tuesday, May 19, 2020

BEHIND MY WORDS by J.L. Drake: Review by Lys

Behind My WordsBehind My Words by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!

WHOA! Such a great read! Original and captivating. Brilliant story telling! Gah... that ending. I want more!

I loved J.L. Drake's Broken and Darkness series, so I was really excited to read this latest release. Not many authors can mix romance and suspense like J.L. Drake does. Her stories are perfect for fans of authors such as James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, and Lisa Gardner that want a bit more heat in the storyline.

From the very first page, I was hooked! This story kept me on the edge of my seat and was quite a page turner. I loved Blake, but what I love more, is that Drake's stories are not just about how hot the hero is, but more about their strength of character. That being said, Blake was delicious!

I was not expecting that ending! It left me flipping through pages looking for more. What a way to leave the reader! I don't know what's next from Drake, but I can't wait to read it!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment