Thursday, May 21, 2020

Fourth A Lie by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)Fourth a Lie by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every time I’ve read a new story from this series all I can think about is... what would it be like to be on the elixir? The experience, the rush, the need. It’s just all consuming in every capacity of the word. To think it’s so strong that you are willing to do anything, damned the consequences, is crazy. An experience I may be willing to try... with a mutual partner of course! Fourth A Lie is another great addition to this already outstanding series. Of course, there were moments I was yelling at my Kindle. At this point, who isn’t? I can’t wait to see how it’s all going to come to a close. Especially after that ending! Fifth A Fury has its work cut out for it. I’m sure Pepper Winters will not disappoint!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment