Thursday, May 7, 2020

Blowback by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)Blowback by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“I’m a realist, and I’m really going to kill this fucker. Tonight.”

We all know Monica James left us with our jaws on the floor at the end of Bullseye, so I absolutely could not wait to start Blowback. I knew it was going to be just as intense because that’s exactly how Bull is. I also knew he was NOT going to let anyone or anything get in his way of continuing to redeem his brother's murder. Reading Bullseye, I thought that Monica had reached her peek when it came to dark stories, but boy was I wrong! I feel that the more she writes, the darker she gets. I honestly think while plotting her storylines she thinks... how am I going to damage my readers this time around? I love it! Monica, please don’t stop! I look forward to all the craziness in your stories and I have no problem with you damaging me at all! Bull, of course, had me from the beginning until the very last sentence. This series was amazing! If I could give it more than 5 stars, I absolutely would! There are some gruesome scenes that are definitely not for the light-hearted. But, if you think you can handle it, I’d highly recommend you one click now!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment