Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Jackson by Siobhan Davis ~ Review by Juls

Jackson (Rydeville Elite #5)Jackson by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“ I’d rather be broke and happy than rich and living a lie.”

I knew from reading prior stories that Jackson’s book was going to be HOT!! Jackson has always had this sexy swagger to him topped with a smile that will have all the girls swooning. I liked that Jackson not only had some seriously hot scenes, but it had some very suspenseful moments. I’m pretty sure it had me biting my nails more than once! There’s honestly not much I could say that I haven’t already said about this series. It continues to be one of my top, dark-high school picks! If you haven’t read any books by Siobhan Davis, I highly recommend you dive right into The Rydeville Elite Series. Between all 5 books now released, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment