Monday, May 11, 2020

THE HUNTER by L.J. Shen: Review by Lys

The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)The Hunter by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell! Hunter is NAUGHTY! I think this may be L.J. Shen's steamiest read yet! Poor Sailor had no idea what she signed up for, lol. Only a Brennan could handle Hunter Fitzpatrick! That scene in the theater? WOW! I was left with my jaw on the floor. I could not believe how it ended. My heart hurt so much for Sailor, but at the same time, I was so frustrated with her!

I really enjoyed Hunter and Sailor's story. I'm so glad the real Hunter Fitzpatrick finally stood up! There was so much I wanted to know about him from previous stories, so I loved getting to know him a lot better. Now, I want Cillian's story! I'm greedy when it comes to L.J. Shen's stories. I just want more and more, and I can never get enough. I'm addicted!

Fans will devour Hunter's story and newbies will get their first taste of perfection!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment