Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Promise Me Forever (DRIVE by Kate Stewart) Top Shelf Romance #3: Review by Lys

Promise Me Forever (Top Shelf Romance #3)Promise Me Forever by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You guys! THIS story! These characters! O.M.G... I am WRECKED. In the words of Pat Benatar, love is a battlefield and Kate Stewart played tug-of-war with heart! I don't even know how I survived it. From the prologue up until the very end, my stomach was in knots and my heart ached. It ached SO bad! This authors writing is flawless, so you are completely consumed by her words. They wrap around you, squeeze you tight, and make you feel ALL the emotions. I was a mess. A complete mess! I could not stop reading. I could not stop crying! I could not walk away from Stella. I read until 3am and then stayed awake with a happy, broken heart. Now, the morning after, I have the worst book hanger with puffy eyes and all. This book was EPIC. Beyond epic! Definitely a new favorite. I just can't stop replaying it all over again in my head. This may be the first book I ever reread. That's how much I loved having my heart ripped out! If there is one book you read this year, Drive is it! A phenomenal read. A MUST READ!

♥ Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment