Sunday, August 16, 2015

COCKY BASTARD by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

Cocky BastardCocky Bastard by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am just in awe of the stories that these two talented authors write. Once again, I have fallen in LOVE with one of their books. This was such a beautifully written story about second chances. One thing you can always count on when reading one of Penelope and Vi's stories is heart. So many feels. There is always an incredibly touching back story that shows you how truly amazing the characters are. The angst, the humor, and even the heartbreak...all of it, a perfect blend of emotions. This is yet another 5 star must read by this duo. Readers will simply fall head over heals for Chance and root for Aubrey just like I did. I loved everything about this book. It was sweet, sexy, witty, and left me with a big cheesy grin on my face.

♥Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment