Tuesday, August 4, 2015

KICK PUSH (The Road, #2) by Jay McLean: Review by Lys

Kick PushKick Push by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kick, Push...Coast

Beautiful, bold, and breathtaking is how I would describe this book! WOW! It was amazing! 5++ STARS! I absolutely loved Where The Road Takes Me, but Kick Push...it was phenomenal! Jay McLean has truly written an epic love story about strength, survival, and forgiveness. This was so much more than just a sweet love story about young love. Josh and Becca's story was deeply emotional, and I felt it all. The desperation, the love, and the heartbreak. These characters will grab on to your heart and never let go. Every so often you come across a book that will stay with you long after you have finished it, this is that book for me. The writing, the storyline, the characters...brilliant...simply brilliant. In my opinion, best book of 2015!

“I never thought I’d find someone like you. Someone who’d put up with me having a son and wanting to be part of both our lives. Why do you do it, Becca?” I ask, my heart pounding against my chest. “Because, Josh. You and Tommy…” She places my hand over her heart. “…you own me in here.” And even as I feel her heart beat against my palm, I wonder if she knows that she just made mine stop.

❤️ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment