Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wrath (Wrong, #2) by LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole

Wrath (Wrong, #2)Wrath by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blood. Revenge. Wrath.

"I will never come back from this. Even if he doesn't kill me, I gave up my life for love. I just hope it was enough." Victoria

5++ STARS! This book was fan-fucking-tastic! Holy shit, it was emotionally INTENSE! I am ruined for whatever I read next because I am going to have the book hangover from hell. Wow! JUST WOW! This was an epic conclusion to Jude and Victoria's story. From the very first chapter, I was held captive by every. single. beautiful. tormenting. word! I could not put it down! My heart raced, broke, and then tried to survive the events that led to the very last sentence. I LOVED it! This is definitely one of the best romantic suspense books of 2015. Jude Pearson has solidified his rank as one of the most bad-ass book boyfriends written. THIS man can own me any day! Fans of King by T.M. Frazier will devour this series. This is definitely a MUST READ!

"I will fight for her. I will find her. And I will kill that bastard for even daring to look at her. Joe Campbell better run, because the devil is fucking coming for him." ~Jude

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment