Wednesday, August 5, 2015

LIFE AFTER LOVE by Krystal White : Review by Juls

Life After Love (Anabella Summer Series Book 2)Life After Love by Krystal White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


**** I Love Story Time was gifted an Arc in exchange of an honest review ****


3.5 Stars!


Wow...this story was not what I was expecting! There were so many twist and turns that went on throughout the story that I did not see coming. What I thought was going to happen and what happened, was totally the opposite. That made it more intriguing to the point that I was able to read it in one sitting!

Due to Annabella having a new job, there were new characters introduced in Life After Love. I really did like Dillion. He seemed sweet and loving. I did feel bad for the situation he was in towards the end of the book, but I'm hoping that things will change for the better.

This story is really fast paced when it comes between the characters and their relationship. I think it may have to do with the length of the story. This was another short read, but it was still good. I loved that Sloan was in the story again. I'm still rooting for him! I'm hoping that maybe in book 3 he will have more to do with the storyline. I wouldn't mind reading a book about him!

One thing I will say about Life After Love, was that in the beginning, it was a little confusing. It doesn't really start off where book 1 ended. When I first started to read it, I felt that I had missed something? In the end, it all came back around. Over all, I would say it was a good book.



~ Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment