Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Take A Chance by Micalea Smeltzer : Review by Juls

Take A Chance (Willow Creek, #4)Take A Chance by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange of an honest review ***

4 Stars!

Another great addition to the Willow Creek series! I really have fallen in love with Hayes since book 1! I felt so bad for him in one of the previous stories when he liked one of the other characters and the feelings weren't mutual. However, I am happy with the way things turned out because Hayes and Arden are perfect for each other!

Hayes has such a great personality. He's playful, out-going, and has one of the biggest hearts! The way he treated Arden's daughter, Mia, was the cherry on top for me. I don't know what it is, but any time a story has a child in it, I'm a goner! The interaction and the relationship between them was really special. It always put a smile on my face.

Not only did this story make my heart all warm and fuzzy, but the story line did get pretty suspenseful at times. I don't want to say too much about that part, only that it definitely made me swoon, laugh, and gave me the chills! So...if you are looking for a great series that you can fall in love with all the characters, I would say that the Willow Creek boys will have no problem making their way into your heart!


~ Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment