Sunday, August 16, 2015

TYRANT (King, #2) by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

Tyrant (King, #2)Tyrant by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy shit people! What an EPIC conclusion to KING! Wow! Just WOW! I devoured this book. I was so excited to finally set my eyes on it, yet I was so nervous to even start it because KING rocked my world. King...sigh...he is one HOT, bad-ass motherf'er! Sheesh, THIS man ruined me. TYRANT is non-stop, intense, and freaking AH-MAAZING! I absolutely LOVED the way it all came together at the end. So many thrilling and beautiful moments. Ahh! It was sooo good! I can't even articulate what I am trying to say! The bottom line...it's a MUST read! Fans of T.M Frazier and KING will LOVE it. If for some reason you haven't met King yet...WTF are you waiting for?!?

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment