Sunday, August 23, 2015

Deadly Novella (Empathy, #3) by Ker Dukey

Deadly (Empathy, #3)Deadly by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I know a love so strong that I followed it into the darkest shadows, I bathed in the center of another's soul. You know you're meant to be when you look into the eyes of the one you love and see yourself in them looking back at you, you're one soul" ~Cereus

Ryan and Cereus are back and more cray cray than ever! In this addition to the Empathy series, you get to read about what happened after Ryan and Cereus left town and everyone in it behind. All I am going to say, to avoid ruining the suspense, is to be prepared for one twisted mind fuck! This IS Ker Dukey after all! She definitely has a talent of scrambling your brain and pushing your limits. I am really excited about this novella because it brought me back to the Ryan that I grew fond of in Desolate. As stalkers of Ker Dukey, you should know that things are not always what they seem. Fans of this series will enjoy this read and like me, will wonder...what's next?! Just wait until the ending! Woot! Woot! Let the games begin!

"We are completely isolated in darkness. Even our shadows leave us." ~Cereus

♥Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment