Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Broken Ever After by Stephanie Hoffman McManus ~ Review by Juls

Broken Ever After (Ever After, #6)Broken Ever After by Stephanie Hoffman McManus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 stars from I Love Story Time!


You're the light in all of the dark that fills my world. I never craved the light until I knew what it was like to be in it.


I'm so sad to see this series come to an end, but I am so happy to have been apart of this wonderful journey. I seriously loved everything about it; from the storyline to the characters. I can't even tell you which character is my favorite, because I truly liked them all. I believe that each character brought something special to the series and to their individual relationships as well. Even though most of the characters were friends, their friendships made them more like a family. I will always remember the Ever After series as one of my favorites!


As for Broken Ever After, I really enjoyed it! I'm usually not a fan of reading books that are out of order, but I think that it worked well for this book since it was released as the conclusion. I liked that it showed us where it all began and gave us the history of Jaxyn's parents. I think that Jack really did love Patricia and that she was everything that he needed, but felt he didn't deserve. He really believed that the best thing for her was to let her go regardless of the broken heart he had to live with. I do wish that Jack would've let her in more, she was the only one to bring the true Jack out, but I understood the reasons why he did what he did. In the story Jack and Patricia may not have gotten their HEA, but as I'm writing this review, I don't think that's quit true. As a family, I don't think Jack could have been happier with the way things were, now that he has found his way back into Jaxyn's life. As for Patricia, I know she would have loved to be there in person, but I'm sure there's not a day that goes by as she watches over Jaxyn. Wouldn't you call that happily ever after? I know I would! So maybe, in some small way, they did!


You know, they say that all good things must come to an end. I guess that's true. But, they also say that when one door closes, another door opens. I can't wait to walk through that door and see what's next for Stephanie Hoffman McManus!


~Juls






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment