Monday, December 28, 2015

The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)The Score by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! Dean's story was EVERYTHING that I had hoped it would be! It was hot, emotional, and full of sexy humor. If you loved Garrett and Logan, hold on to your panties ladies because Dean is going to woo them right off! In The Score, we learn that Dean's heart is just as big as his...? Ha ha ha...I LOVED it! It was a super fun read, and I truly enjoyed every minute of it. I laughed, I cried, and of course, I swooned through it all. You can't help but fall in love with all of the characters in this series. They are the college friends you wish you had. They are definitely the college boys that you wish you had hooked up with! Sheesh, they ALL are incredibly sexy men! Although...Garrett Graham is still my favorite...sigh. I hope that there is more to come in this series. I would love to read Tucker's story! This was such a great read...Elle Kennedy is definitely the author to follow!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment