Monday, December 28, 2015

The Deal (Off-Camus, #1) by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED! I've heard so many great things about this book from fellow bloggers, so I just HAD to read it for myself. Woot! Woot! I was NOT disappointed! It definitely lived up to all the hype! Garrett Graham...WOW...hubba hubba! I have always had a soft spot for hockey and this player... he took it to a whole new level. His cocky charm and his witty personality stole my heart and kept me panting for more. I loved Garrett and Hannah's story. Their journey was filled with love, laughter, and some truly emotional moments. This was my first Elle Kennedy read, and I cant wait to read what's next from my new found favorite author. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment