Monday, December 28, 2015

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have fallen in love with these Off-Campus boys! First Garrett, and now Logan?! Holy hell, Briar University has some super hot hockey players on their team. These books make me want to go back to college and become a puck bunny lol! Elle Kennedy has hit gold with all of these sexy, swoon worthy characters in this series. These boys could melt the panties off any girl!

I loved Logan and Grace's story. Logan is definitely the strong, sexy, yet sensitive one. He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and struggles to express his true emotions. When Grace unexpectedly rocks his world and gives him a reason to enjoy his senior year, nothing stops him from showing her how much he needs her in his life. The grand romantic gesture that he makes for Grace made my heart swell. It was one of my favorite scenes from their story!

The Mistake is another 5 STAR read by Elle Kennedy. It's smart, sexy, and incredibly entertaining! The witty banter between the boys and the hot cocky charm that they all exude, keeps me coming back for more! I can't wait to read more from this fantastic series! I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment