Monday, December 28, 2015

Mastered (The Enforcers, #1) by Maya Banks: Review by Lys

Mastered (The Enforcers, #1)Mastered by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Ahhh...I hate writing reviews on books that I can't rave about, but as a blogger, I also believe in honest reviews. I was really looking forward to this one because it was my first Maya Banks read. I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this author, but unfortunately, this particular book didn't work for me. With respect to the author, I don't want to say anything negative because I do appreciate the time and heart that she put into her story. Even though it wasn't my cup of tea, it doesn't mean that others won't enjoy it. I would definitely recommend this book to fans of BDSM/Erotica with dominate men and submissive women. For fans of Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L. James and Bared To You by Sylvia Day that are looking for something a little darker and a bit more aggressive...this may be the book for you..

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment