Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Taste Of Redemption by I.A. Dice ~ Review by Juls



The Taste of RedemptionThe Taste of Redemption by I.A. Dice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***

4.5 Stars!


OMG!! I think I liked Thomas and Nadia's story more the second time around! I met Thomas and Nadia in book 1, The Sound of Salvation. I LOVED Thomas' POV! His inner dialogue was so funny. Hearing some of the things that guys say or talk about really had me laughing! I loved the night of the bachelor party. I cracked up when Nick told Scorpio to not stress about the size of a penis after going into a sex shop!


Scorpio looked rather disgusted after the tour. “Tell me I didn’t just see all that. Make me forget, Thomas! Get me some strippers!” he dramatized, hanging himself on my shoulder. “I need to see boobs!” “It was your idea to go inside in the first place.” “How was I supposed to know we’d have to walk through two fucking floors filled with giant penises?” Nick caught up with us laughing at Scorpio’s pained expression. “So you’re jealous of their size? Don’t worry, mate.” He patted his shoulder. “The size doesn’t matter as long as you know how to use it.”


Lol!! I think it's funny that guys actually believe that!! Haha! Just kidding! I also loved the way Thomas described Nadia to his mom...


“Care to tell me more about the girl who got my son so disturbed?”

“She’s like a quickly progressing cancer, mum. She’s invading my whole world.”



Truthfully, I didn't fall in love with Thomas because of his relationship with Nadia. Believe me, that was a big part of it, but the real reason was because of his relationship with Maya. He loved her so much. I don't know what it is about guys and kids, but they just get me every time!

To say I enjoyed this story is an understatement. The Taste of Redemption is so much more than your average love story. I am really happy that I was asked to review an ARC of this book because otherwise, I may have missed out on such an awesome story!!!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment